Each construction company is required to have a license qualifier (Responsible Managing Officer).
This is where you come in.
Based on your location, classification(s) and other preferences, we introduce you to up to 3 new or established contractors. You become the RMO and continue to work together until the contractors can qualify themselves.
Develop new streams of income by qualifying, mentoring, supervising and networking with the new contractor(s).
Why become a RMO?
1. Earn More Money
Use your Contractor’s License to become a Responsible Managing Officer (RMO) to qualify up to 3 new Contractors for monthly income streams. *Expired / Inactive accepted.
*License expiration date less than 5 years
2. Become a Mentor
Did you know that 50% of businesses fail within the first year? Share your experience and knowledge with young upcoming Contractors and help them start and grow a successful business.
3. It’s Easy
Follow our guidelines for proper communication with minimal efforts.
4. Ability to Grow
For maximizing your income, you will be available on our database until matched with 3 Contractors.
Subcontract work to your contractor or create new business opportunities
Why choose RMO Agency?
- Your name appears on a live map on our website that shows new contractor prospects in your area your availability and expectations
- Don’t waste your time searching for new contractors. We will bring them to you
- Approve each new contractor before proceeding
- New contractors go through a background check before introduced to you AND fingerprinted through the licensing process. Only those whose fingerprints clear get a license!
- Supervision guidelines provided to make communication easier with your contractor clients
- Accept multiple contractors – Make more money! Once you are active with your first, we will set you up with the next contractors to maximize your capacities.
- You are supported throughout your participation. Contact us anytime if you have any questions or concerns about your matched contractor(s).
- Each new contractor goes through a 20 question certification questionnaire to ensure their knowledge of legal construction requirements.
- You are the boss- Exit anytime.